Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is it really necessary to judge before knowing?

I have been seeing this guy, who is much younger than I, but after a lot of thought, conversations, and debate, have come to the conclusion that we are to good together and just go for it. One problem, his father and brother are not so in on the idea now that we are going for the long hull. Met me all of twice, couple of blond moments, then BAM...I’m stupid and useless. Hmm.. that is quite alright. Instead of thinking about me and how this is making me feel, which is not all that great, I don’t like what they are putting him through. Is it really worth all of this drama? This is the biggest question I ask myself, and the only answer I can come up with is YES. Yes it is worth it. I could care less as to what these minions think of me, I am the bigger person and I will carry on whether they are there or not. They are not worth the drama, but this man IS worth it. I know who I am, and what I am capable of, and those who know me, know me well enough not to judge on first appearances. This world can definitely do without so many infantile adults. If children are our future, then our future is not looking too bright if they don’t grow up! Just walk away, good advice if you ask me. And now, it is time for me to just walk away!

No comments:

Post a Comment